Virtual Office Assistant $20 hr
20-25 hrs – growing to full time
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Integrity Marketing Solutions (https://www.integritymarketingsolutions.com/) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Jennifer Campbell is the CEO & Co-Founder of Integrity Marketing Solutions. Through their coaching and technology, attorneys can finally transform their practice to become a digital-first law firm. They provide their clients with cutting-edge marketing technology along with the business, sales and mindset coaching needed to create their extraordinary transformation in their law firms.
We are seeking a competent, organized, and detail-oriented Virtual Assistant who is able to work diligently and autonomously. You must have strong communication skills to organize and manage projects and timelines, coordinate daily tasks and to-do lists, and to create a structured work environment for our entrepreneur and team members.
As a Great Assistant, you will be working closely with Jennifer and the team, handling a variety of responsibilities ranging from office administration, marketing, client onboarding using a CRM, pulling client success metrics for review, and assisting team members with a variety of different tasks.
You will be a key part of the team and should be someone who is tech-savvy, learns quickly and is friendly, compassionate, and personable, with the ability to build relationships quickly.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate must possess the following experience/qualities:
- are tech-savvy and a quick-learner
- are a proactive problem solver – someone who comes to the table with solutions
- have exceptional organizational skills with a proven track record of attention to detail
- are a quick learner & don’t need things explained repeatedly (tasks, software, etc)
- are conscientious with strong follow-through and strong work ethic
- are reliable and compassionate – someone who really cares about what they do, the business they work for, and the people around them
- work effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Technical skills required:
- CRM Experience (Greenrope & Lawmatics or a similar CRM software)
- Google Suite
- Teamwork (or similar PM tool)
- WordPress (basic)
Knowledge of these tools is not required but very helpful!
- Google Analytics
- This position is a contractor position.
- You must have at least two years of Administrative experience (in a remote environment preferred).
- The position will start out with 20-25 but could quickly move to full time with the right person (90 days)
- Flexible hours between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm MST. You will have the flexibility to perform (non-client facing tasks) throughout the day.
- The pay rate for this position is $20/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) team member.
How to Apply:
Email: email@example.com (Please do not contact Integrity Marketing Solutions (https://www.integritymarketingsolutions.com/) directly. Doing so will disqualify you for the position.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Integrity Marketing Solutions (https://www.integritymarketingsolutions.com/) position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 15 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a fit for you, including your experience with office administrative work and if you have digital marketing experience. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2:Tell me about your experience with working within a team and helping to support them with tasks? (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Tell us about your experience onboarding clients, creating invoices and processing payments, and working in a CRM database. (please specify the CRM). (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working, what do you see yourself doing 3 years from now and your availability from M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm MST time. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
One sentence closing salutation including your name, email address, phone number, and LinkedIn (if you have one).
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible for our high profile Entrepreneurs, and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessment if you pass this first step. If you pass the second assessment, we’ll invite you to interview with our onboarding consultant