Office Administrator at LYFE Marketing
Office Admin (Part-Time/Remote)
We’re looking for a responsible and detailed-oriented Office Administrator to perform a variety of billing and administrative tasks. These tasks include billing, payroll, and other related duties. A large portion of your work will be related to billing new clients, managing upgrades/downgrades to their monthly subscriptions, and following up on any delinquent accounts. The candidate that demonstrates these traits and the ability to perform these tasks will have a high chance of being selected for this position.
Career Path for Office Admins
This is a part-time, remote position that may lead into a full-time position in the future as we grow. LYFE Marketing is a fast-growing agency (1501% growth in 3-years), which means that there will be likely be opportunities to advance your career here. Office Administrators may advance their career path to do more administrative work, related to an Executive Assistant, Controller, or General Manager.
Why LYFE Marketing?
LYFE Marketing is a leading digital marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA (Downtown). Our goal is to help small businesses grow through the use of social media marketing. Small businesses are the backbone of our economy and we exist to serve them. If you are looking for a career where you’ll be able to help people, businesses, and the economy, LYFE Marketing is the place for you.
- Proven experience in an administrative or billing role
- High attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- A minimum of a high school education is required. Any additional additional qualifications as an Administrator or Secretary will be a plus.
- No experience is required to apply. Any related experience will be a plus.
Work Hours, Environment, and Compensation
- This is a part-time position (Estimated 20 hours/week).
- Regular business hours are from 9:00AM – 6:00PM, with additional hours as required to complete assignments and occasional weekend work
Preferences (Additional skills that make you stand out)
- Proficiency in MS Office or Google Drive Applications (Spreadsheets, Documents, PowerPoints, etc.)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online and/or Merchant Processing Systems
- Any knowledge and/or experience in billing, accounting, human resources, or marketing
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!