Part Time OASIS Chart Review Nurse
We are looking for talented reviewers to join our team of nurses and therapists from across the United States. If you are an OASIS and coding expert with a preference to work from home, take pride in helping your clients document and code according to the most current standards, and are ready to grow and advance your career – join our team!
Our OASIS & Coding Reviewers are responsible for reviewing OASIS and/or coding for home health and hospice organizations. This is a work-from-home position, part time.
- Review OASIS assessments and document recommended changes in the McBee Associates OASIS database tool
- Review ICD-10 coding and sequencing from documentation in the patient chart
- Enter results from review in appropriate fields of the database
- Provide explanation for change and reimbursement impact recommended
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in nursing is required
- Current State Issued RN license required.
- Certification in home health and hospice coding required (HCS-D)
- Certification in OASIS (COS-C)
- Minimum of two years of progressive home health experience reviewing OASIS
- Experience in quality assurance (QA) and/or case management
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel