Nurse Talent Advocate at Incredible Health
Nurse Talent Advocate
at Incredible Health
Do you love customer service and the idea of helping healthcare workers find their dream permanent job? Do you want to be in a working environment surrounded by amazing fellow nurses and operations experts who are just as passionate and excited as you are? Do you want to make a difference to the careers of nurses across the country?
Incredible Health is hiring a highly motivated and energetic Talent Advocate to engage with fellow nurses to find their next dream job through our platform. As a Talent Advocate, you will play an important role in helping nurses find their next jobs by providing Talent with a direct contact as they navigate the job search and interview process.
Incredible Health is a fast-growing, venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers.
The typical day-to-day in this role will involve:
- Speak with our platform’s nurses to help them evaluate potential hospital employers.
- Coach and support our platform’s nurses through their interview process.
- Work in a super energetic and collaborative environment with a team of nurses and operations experts dedicated to helping Incredible Health growth and expansion.
You might be the one we’re looking for if:
- You get energized by interacting with fellow nurses to help them find the next step of their careers.
- Obstacles don’t stop you. You think critically and creatively to solve problems.
- You love picking up the phone. You have strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and build relationships.
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented working style with the ability to work independently.
- You have the ability to prioritize and organize a dashboard of candidates.
- You are committed and self-motivated to driving strong results for our talent users, employers users, your team, and yourself
- You have a willingness and desire to learn.
- You’re available to work 40 hours per week and are authorized to work in the US.
- You are open to a 2-month 1099 trial period. The 1099 trial period is to make sure this is a transition you would like to make.
- RN license is preferred but not required.
Success in your first 6 months will look like:
- You are confident when speaking with our candidates and can clearly articulate job opportunities, the hiring process with our Employer Groups, and navigating the Offer stage.
- You have built strong relationships with your fellow Talent Advocates, Recruiter Advocates, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- You have successfully helped nurses find their next dream permanent job!
And now a little bit about us…
Incredible Health is the fastest-growing venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers. Our software and service help healthcare workers like nurses find and do their best work. We’re using technology to give healthcare recruiting a much-needed speed and quality boost while solving the number one problem of our hospital partners – how to get the staff they need. Our vision is to help healthcare workers live better lives. We’re backed by top venture firms like Andreessen Horowitz and we’re growing and moving fast.
Working here is awesome because:
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale.
- We get to make a difference in the lives of healthcare workers who are truly amazing people.
- We are a fully remote team!
- We are a very high-caliber team of medical doctors, nurses, software engineers, designers, sales leaders, account managers, and more.
- We pay a competitive salary, and we’ve got you covered when it comes to your health (medical, vision, dental) and future (401k).
- We offer 2 weeks of vacation plus sick, bereavement and holidays
- We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are commonly underrepresented in our industries.
- We deeply value culture, community, and camaraderie amongst our team – we strive to create a work environment that lets you have fun and celebrate (team events and trivia galore!).
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more