Nurse Practitioner – CO License
MEDICAL – MEDICAL
Looking for a Tech-Savvy Nurse Practitioners who want great work-life balance and have aspirations to grow with a wonderful company! The Nurse Practitioner provides exemplary telemedicine experiences for patients seeking contraceptive services through The Pill Club. The Nurse Practitioner works closely with patient care coordinators, triage nurses, and pharmacy in a positive start-up environment. The Nurse Practitioner must demonstrate expertise in selecting and prescribing optimal contraceptive measures for patients. The role requires ability in evaluation, assessment, and proper documentation of patient questions, concerns, and appropriate intervention(s). Must implement critical thinking to provide best allocation of health services per patient need (i.e.: further evaluation with PCP or OB-GYN, referral to local urgent care/ER, to best contraceptive method for patient, etc.). Be able to successfully multitask by navigating through various software applications simultaneously. Candidate must be clinically strong in Women’s Health, Family Planning, and/or Family Medicine, function autonomously and competently, and have strong critical thinking skills to provide appropriate triage care. The role involves overseeing prescribing protocols, physical collaborations, and providing an optimal experience for all of our lovely patients!
Ideal Candidate Will Be:
- A Natural Leader
- Patient Centric
- Technologically Savvy
- Comfortable working remotely in virtual team setting
- Some with a strong clinical background (OB-GYN, Family Medicine, or Women’s Health experience preferred; 2+ years minimum experience)
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN) with Family or Women’s Health Specialty
- Current/active RN license (multiple state licensure strongly preferred)
- Current/active Colorado NP & Furnishing license (multiple state licensure strongly preferred)
- Active DEA License- National Board Certification (ANCC or AANP)
- Two-years experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to understand and navigate MS Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and EMR- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Candidate holds multiple state licenses; Compact state licensure strongly preferred
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute. Must have effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Nursing experience in Women’s Health, OB-GYN, and/or Family Planning
- Ability to delegate and make sound clinical judgments with patient safety as a top priority
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to talk and/or listen. You are required to sit and use hands. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for computer and written work with the ability to adjust focus.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.