Nurse Case Manager, Care Management at 98point6
Nurse Case Manager, Care Management
Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your Role and Impact
98point6 is looking for an Registered Nurse to assist with comprehensive care management tasks in our clinic. You will partner with members of patient support, clinical operations and clinic leadership, as well as physicians, to help provide continuity of care between patient visits. In short, you will play a critical role in expanding our case management capabilities and in the success of our quickly-growing nationwide telemedicine company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitating referrals and additional care needs for patients between 98point6 visits and external providers, as well as to community and public health resources
- Supporting physicians with lab results, prescription refills and clinical patient follow-up
- Assessing patient understanding of, and adherence to, medical Care Plans
- Providing chronic condition management and patient education around disease management and wellness promotion
- Partnering with Medical Directors in managing patient safety and communicating scope of practice through care agreements and other engagement strategies, as needed
- Expanding an internal database of care coordination resources to help meet patient needs
- Managing care coordination integration with strategic partners
- Working with cross-functional teams to inform product development for the delivery of evidence-based, safe, efficient and equitable patient care while expanding our population health management strategy
- Active RN license in good standing
- 5+ years experience in care coordination and case management in a primary care setting
- Primary residence in one of the Enhanced Nursing Licensure Compact States required
- Experience in a fast-paced healthcare environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data
- Comfortable working with technology
- High emotional intelligence and empathy
- Ability to be flexible and pivot easily when needed
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!