Node.js Team Leader
We are Netguru a team of specialists creating web and mobile applications on behalf of clients worldwide. We always strive to make a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
Over the past ten years, Netguru developed from a small startup to an almost fully-grown enterprise. Starting as a local business, we’ve evolved into an international company with clients from over 20 countries, working on over 80 projects, with over 200 developers on board. We are now recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. It wouldn’t have been possible but for the people who have a strong commitment to making the company develop even further.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team lead the team of professionals, be prepared to mentor some of the new ones,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- clients from all over the world,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- flexplace work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
- having a real influence on your pay do your job well and get a raise every 6 months
- Culture and communication building that is suited to the team’s needs,
- Aligning the team’s goals + coaching and motivation,
- Supporting and motivating the team
- Taking care of team members’ constant development
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- understanding the business side of projects and being able to find the best balance between clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects,
- supporting/mentoring developers and other project members (e.g. PMs, QAs, PDs).
Apply if you:
- Have an experience as a team leader,
- hands-on knowledge of Node.js development,
- have a deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases,
- can write unit and integration tests in Mocha/Chai/Jest,
- are able to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English (Polish is not required).
- knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Ember/React),
- knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- have some devops skills (Docker, Ansible),
- are an open source contributor.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!