NextJS Frontend Developer at Localized.World
NextJS Frontend Developer
Localized a is a career tech company that connects students and recent graduates with industry experts to guide them and employers to hire them. We place a strong focus on emerging markets and on the fields of the future.
Localized is looking for a talented NextJS Software Engineer capable of building server-side rendered web applications. Join the team and help lead our frontend engineering efforts using Typescript, React Components, and NextJS with a focus on modern architecture. As a Software Engineer, you will help design, build and maintain our set of frontend applications. Your core responsibilities will involve working closely with our core engineering and product teams to define, develop and deploy scalable web applications to serve the needs of our global users. Come join Localized and grow your career by learning engineering best practices, exploring the latest and greatest tech, and practice the art of agile methodology. Techstack: –
- Languages: Typescript
- Frameworks: NextJS, ReactJS
- Extensive experience working with NextJS
- Experience implementing 3rd party APIs – Familiar with unit testing, code reviews, and documentation Preferred Skills
- Masterly knowledge of Typescript
- Experience working with React Components and ReactJS
- Hands on efforts with internationalization support of global distributed systems
How to apply:
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up to Localized and set up your profile on the platform. Then apply for the job.
Everyone is welcome at Localized. Localized is an equal opportunity employer.