New Loan Setup Coordinator at Home Point Financial
New Loan Setup Coordinator
Virtual Req #718
Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is a rising star in the financial services industry. At Home Point, we created a culture that encourages community, caring and open communication. We want our associates to speak up, become innovators and make impactful changes – no matter what position they hold within the company. What makes our team special? Our “We Care” approach in all that we do. At HPFC we collaborate, question the norm, reinvent and help each other succeed. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you!
The New Loan Set Up Coordinator position is an excellent introduction to the financial services industry. The New Loan Set Up Coordinator is responsible for entering new loans into the MSP Servicing Platform and verifying information on closing documents.
- Reconcile and enter all new loan information and escrow tracking information
- Verify information on closing documentsb
- Ensure quality and adequate serviceability
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication skills. (Verbal and Written)
- Good problem-solving abilities and ability to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Detail Oriented/Organized individual will thrive in this position
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel is required
- Knowledge of mortgage industry/mortgage servicing a plus
- Excellent Time Management skills
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!