Title: Network Security Administrator
Location: Carthage, MO, US
We’re looking for a smart and driven individual to join our growing Corporate Information Technology (IT) department as a Network Security Administrator. This position offers workplace flexibility, with the opportunity to work from home or at one of our locations around the world.
At Leggett & Platt, you’ll find numerous career opportunities and a high degree of flexibility to align with your career aspirations as they evolve. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to team with talented and personable professionals from Leggett & Platt, Microsoft, and other premier Global technology partners.
Essential responsibilities of a Network Security Administrator:
- Implement data, operating systems, database, and application security for purchased and internally developed systems
- Enforce and implement security standards, audit, and compliance processes
- Work with technical staff and business partners to define, configure, and implement appropriate security
A few things you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Science or a related field. Candidates with some coursework completed and equivalent experience will be considered
- Professional experience with Active Directory, Exchange, and Windows Operating System Security, as well as experience with Windows Server
- Experience with Microsoft products, such as Office 365 and Dynamics AX
Things we consider a plus:
- Relevant industry certifications
- Dynamics 365 experience
- Familiarity with network and UNIX environments
- ERP software experience
Reasons you’ll love it here: Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you’ll fit right in.
How to learn more about us: For a fun glimpse into our company, visit Life@Leggett and look inside everyday work life! You can also see why we’re proud of our Southwest MO roots and check out how we’re different by watching this quick video.
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of more than 22,000 employee-partners in 120 manufacturing facilities located in 18 countries. We’re not just hiring, we’re building a better company. For more information, please visit www.leggett.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer