.NET Web Developer
(Sitecore or Kentico) — Project-based Contract or Contract-to-Hire
We are looking for a contract, or contract-to-hire, .NET Web Developer who will help our mission-driven clients build new websites and extend existing sites and applications using tools like Sitecore, Kentico and/or Coveo search.
- Well-rounded technologist with at least 4 years of experience in developing public-facing websites with .NET (C# and .NET Framework 4.x, MVC)
- Experience with at least one .NET based Content Mangement System (Sitecore or Kentico preferred)
- Experience using Version Control Systems (i.e. GitHub, TFS).
- Experience integrating systems using APIs
- Proficient with relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience working with Coveo search
- Experience with continuous integration build (Jenkins, Team City), unit and automated regression testing
- Experience using Google APIs, mobile web toolkits or frameworks
- Has experience working in a consulting or agency environment
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter describing why you believe you would be a good fit for this role along with your resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is a project-based contract opportunity, with the possibility of direct hire.
- Location: US, but contractors located in the Washington, D.C. metro region preferred.
- No recruiters, please.
About Beaconfire RED:
We help nonprofit and social enterprise organizations that serve good causes accomplish great things using digital technology. We design, build and promote websites and online campaigns that make people care and act.
Our clients include leading organizations such as the Truth Initiative, Ocean Conservancy, Habitat for Humanity, Working America and Human Rights Watch.
Beaconfire RED is a small, privately-held company made up of curious and creative people who want to serve the nonprofit community using technology in new and interesting ways, and live fulfilled personal lives while we do it. And, if you ask our staff what they like best about working at Beaconfire RED, they’ll tell you it’s the people they work with! Go ahead, ask…