.Net FullStack Engineer II – Remote
Job Location: US-Remote
InComm is a leading provider of cutting-edge prepaid products, services, and transaction technologies to retailers, brands, and consumers. InComm supports more than 450,000 points of distribution and helps retailers build prepaid card destinations, connect brands with new markets, and give consumers a simple, secure shopping experience.
InComm Healthcare’s (IH), platform, the OTC Network, is the first national Over-the-Counter (OTC) benefits disbursement and redemption network for Medicare Advantage plans, State Medicaid programs, Commercial programs and their members/employees.
- Participate in development efforts on a cross-functional product team in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with business professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for software development projects.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations of workflows, user interfaces, data schemas, etc.
- Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration, security, maintainability and extensibility.
- Develop, enhance and maintain existing applications.
- Become an expert in how InComm Healthcare systems operate.
- Successfully communicate designs, research, and potential issues with team members.
- 3 to 5 years experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent knowledge of UML or other modeling methods.
- 3+ years of experience in software development, application design, architecture and deployment processes in a full stack .NET development environment.
- 2+ years of experience with Visual Studio and .Net 3.5/4.0+.
- 2+ years REST, WCF, SOAP, TCP/IP, Web Forms.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLID design principles and modeling methods.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, jQuery, Bootstrap or Entity Framework is a plus.
InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.