Nephrologist at Cricket Health
- TEXAS, ARKANSAS OR REMOTE
Cricket Health Medical Practice is looking for a forward-thinking Nephrologist ready to transform kidney care! We are looking for an outstanding clinician with deep knowledge of, and experience with, evidence-based renal care.
This is a hands-on clinical role in an innovative and rewarding practice setting. Candidates must have outstanding clinical credentials with experience in providing evidence-based kidney care based on the most up to date guidelines and recommendations. The individual should demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-moving and constantly evolving environment. The ideal candidate will excel at providing excellent clinical care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team of nurses, social workers, pharmacists and dietitians. The candidate should also be interested in optimizing the use of technology to serve patients, and contribute to implementation of policies and procedures to drive improved patient outcomes.
The Nephrologist will serve as a role model for our core clinical team and as a representative of Cricket Health to the clinical communities we serve. They need to be passionate about improving the lives of patients and changing the paradigm of kidney care to benefit the community at large. We expect our nephrologists to foster a rewarding and positive environment where clinicians will feel empowered and inspired to produce their best work, and deliver on our vision to work with patients to achieve their best lives.
- Oversee the clinical care, provided by a multidisciplinary team, for persons with CKD stage 3b to ESRD
- Closely collaborate to implement treatment plans in collaboration with in-market nephrologists, primary care providers and other specialists
- Provide virtual primary nephrology care for selected patients
- Build relationships with in-market physicians caring for Cricket Health patients
- Assist in identifying centers of excellence for access surgery, transplant and other appropriate clinical needs
- Support recruitment and retention of excellent clinical providers including nurses, nutritionists, pharmacists and social workers
- Outstanding clinical credentials and experience in caring for persons with CKD and ESRD
- Passion and interest in patient-centered care
- Proven track record of outstanding communication skills and ability to work within teams
- Experience, passion and interest in home dialysis therapies
- Experience and excitement about using technology to deliver care and to enhance the patient experience
- Minimum 2+ years experience practicing nephrology, and caring for patients with CKD, ESRD and post renal transplant.
- Completed accredited nephrology fellowship program in the U.S. and has active nephrology Board Certification
- Willingness and ability to be licensed in other states
- Willingness to serve the Central and Eastern time zones operating hours, regardless of home location
- Experience with home dialysis therapies including peritoneal dialysis and home hemodialysis
- Experience with pre-transplant evaluation and post-transplant care
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to positively collaborate with multidisciplinary care teams
- Demonstrated ability to thrive amidst ambiguity, prioritize and adapt based on changing priorities, and leverage scarce resources to accomplish your goals
- Willingness to being part of an innovative renal care model, adapting to the pace of a start-up environment, with a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude and to be a proactive team player
- Proven ability to proactively identify and analyze issues, identify and implement solutions
- Active Medical License in Texas or Arkansas with no restrictions on license to practice
- Ability to communicate effectively in Spanish
- Experience in palliative care and/or geriatric nephrology
- Competitive salary and vacation
- Generous health, dental, vision and parental leave policies
- Contributions for 401k retirement savings plans
- Commitment to building and maintaining an inclusive team
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!