National Senior Sales Executive at Alluma Pharmacy Benefits Locations
National Senior Sales Executive, Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Virtual Office
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Alluma is shifting the focus back to patient care by creating a new entity that is uniquely aligned to the needs of its clients and their members. We negotiate on the same side of the table as our clients, helping them uncover opportunities that optimize their pharmacy benefits programs while supporting better health outcomes. Health system-owned and aligned, Alluma is a PBM provider-led, provider-focused alternative developed in partnership between Vizient and Mayo Clinic and is dedicated to offering an alternative to spread-based pharmacy benefits management.
In this role, you will manage all national PBM sales related activities within an assigned group of target employers for prospects, including prospecting, qualifying, lead generation, timely follow up, managing a sales pipeline, managing various distribution models and closing sales opportunities. You will also develop and execute specific tactical plans required to achieve the established sales and revenue growth goals and objectives.
- Cultivate and generate new business relationships and sales opportunities.
- Develop an active pipeline of opportunities and maintain up to date activity within the CRM system.
- Make presentations to employers, brokers, consultants, business groups and at industry events to educate prospects about Alluma pharmacy benefit management services.
- Establish strong working relationships with distribution channel partners, including internal colleagues and external brokers and consultants.
- Coordinate and manage all activity across matrixed organization during the sales and proposal process.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in support of the sales process.
- Facilitate finalist meetings including development of key messaging, strategy and presentation.
- Share learnings with colleagues on market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Coordinate with implementation team after securing new business, including sharing of specific sales information.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience required.
- PBM sales experience to hospital/health care systems strongly preferred.
- Experience in hospital sales to the self insured market place desired.
- Ability to work independently, from a remote home office setting, in managing schedules for optimal impact on sales and revenue.
- Possess convincing sales management skills.
- Ability to build business alignments and partnerships both internal and external to Vizient.
- Ability to travel regularly and expeditiously throughout the year to meet clients’ needs and timetables.
Estimated Hiring Range: $114,200.00 – $169,900.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!