National Sales Account Executive – Can work Remote!
Full-time $120k – $200k
Ready to make a real impact in a growing, prominent local & education focused consulting company? We help local & nation-wide procurement managers to increase their SLED business & save public government entities millions of dollars in the process. We’re made up of former fortune 500 executives, state & local officials & procurement consulting veterans helping us lead our space for over 10 years running. Although our preference is to have this person located in our beautiful, Washington DC office, we are happy to bring on someone remotely with the right type of experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Achieve revenue goals put in place by the company
- Actively finding & closing business with Large Enterprise accounts, helping them open up & expand their SLED business
- Prospect new business opportunities by staying on top of market trends and conducting market research
- Identify Key accounts of prospective clients
- Participate in educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain personal networks and participate in professional organizations
- Retain and grow existing business partnerships through up selling and maximizing revenue
- Stay organized and maintain accurate client data through a CRM platform
- Maintain organization confidentiality
What You Need for this Position
- BA, BS (MBA is a plus) & 8+ years of relevant experience selling services, solutions, technology, etc. into fortune 500 or other large accounts
- Strong background in full-sales lifecycle, selling into major corporate accounts for a well-known brand or entity
- Proven experience rising the ranks in a sales organization (i.e. Seller —> Sales Manager—-> Regional Sales Manager —–> National Sales Manager, etc.)
- Account Management, background ballooning accounts through consultative sales is helpful
- Proven ability to form & grow professional relationships
- SLED sales experience is a plus
What’s In It for You
- Flexible Work Environment with Work from Home Options
- Great Company Culture where your coworkers are your peers, not “bosses”
- Competitive Benefits Package (Base up to $120k + $200k OTE)
- We pay offer Standup desks in our sleek, new office space, Laptop of your choice, Health/Vision/Dental, expense reimbursement, 401k match
So, if you are a sales manager, national sales director or business development director with experience selling to Fortune 500 companies, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Regional or National Sales
- Selling to Major Accounts
- Negotiate Contracts
- Fostering Relationships
- Cold Calling