Multispecialty Evaluation and Management Coder at Aviacode
Multispecialty Evaluation & Management Coder
Job Locations US-Virtual/Remote
Job ID 2019-1864
# of Openings 4
Category Medical Coding
Minimum Hours 20
Are you interested in joining one of the nation’s leading providers of medical coding services that is experiencing impressive year-over-year growth? Aviacode is nationally recognized as one of the top medical coding companies in KLAS and Black Book Market Research surveys. Here is your opportunity to be part of this exciting team. We are hiring now and have an immediate need for a Professional Fee Multi Specialty Evaluation & Management Coder.
This position will provide accurate coding services (diagnoses, conditions and procedures,) for Multispecialty E/M services. Will be required to use codes and modifiers with ICD-10-CM, CPT and HCPCS Level II codes.
- Strong knowledge of coding specialties- E/M-Multispecialty hospital professional coding-General Medicine, Pediatrics, Neurology, Surgery, Cardiac, OB/GYN, etc…
- Must be AAPC CPC certified
- Minimum of three years’ experience with pro-fee E/M coding
- Ability to code accurately and maintain a quality score of 95% or greater
- Position will be required to pass pro-fee coding test
- Comfort working with technology to accomplish position responsibilities (MS Office, Skype, Internet)
- Must provide own laptop and have access to a high-speed Internet connection
- Position is part-time/per diem and offers flexible hours working from home
Aviacode provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aviacode complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Aviacode expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on protected classes. Improper interference with the ability of Aviacode’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!