Multi-Specialty Coder for Edits/Denials
Job Locations: US-Virtual/Remote
Job ID: 2019-1637
# of Openings: 1
Category: Medical Coding
Minimum Hours: Varies
Claim Edit & Denial Multi-Specialty Coding Specialist (per diem)
Whether you are wanting more work-life balance or just wanting to fall in love with your job again, apply with Aviacode today to learn more about our inspiring coding opportunities
Aviacode is nationally recognized as one of the top medical coding companies in KLAS and Black Book Market Research surveys and is one of the nation’s leading providers of medical coding services that is experiencing impressive year-over-year growth. Here is your opportunity to be part of this exciting team. We are hiring now and have an immediate need for Multi-Specialty Coders to perform Claim Edit & Denials. This is a remote employee position with flexible hours.
This position is responsible for resolving claim edits and denials related to coding. Required experience working coding related professional fee denials across multiple specialties, surgery and EM. Coder will review and correct coding related denials for resubmission.
- AAPC – CPC, COC certification, or AHIMA – CCS certification
- ICD-10 experience (or course completion)
- Minimum two years experience working professional fee coding related claim edits and denials across multpile specialities, surgery and EM.
- Comfortable using technology to perform responsibilities in a remote environment (computer, Internet, MS Office and VPN skills)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to maintain high quality standards of 95% or greater
- Coders for this role must provide their own computer with a Windows Professional Based Operating System (MAC is not compatible) and dual monitors.
- US-based candidates only
Aviacode provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aviacode complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Aviacode expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on protected classes. Improper interference with the ability of Aviacode’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.