Job Locations: US-Virtual/Remote
Job ID: 2018-1423
# of Openings: 1
Category: Medical Coding
Minimum Hours: Varies
Multi-Specialty Coding Specialist (Per Diem)
Are you interested in joining one of the nation’s leading providers of medical coding services that is experiencing impressive year-over-year growth? Aviacode is nationally recognized as one of the top medical coding companies in KLAS and Black Book Market Research surveys. Aviacode is growing, and here is your opportunity to be part of this exciting team. We are hiring now and have an immediate need for Multi-Specialty Coders. This is employee, per diem status with a minimum of 20 hours per week needed.
This position will provide high quality E/M profee coding across multiple specialties. The position will focus on several different specialties, including OB/GYN, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Neurology and others.
- Current CPC or equivalent through the AAPC or AHIMA required
- CEMC preferred, but not required
- Must have at least two years of active E/M coding experience for multiple specialties.
- Must be able to maintain a 95% accuracy rate
- Inpatient and outpatient E/M pro-fee coding experience is required
- Coders for this role must provide their own computer with a Professional Windows Based Operating System (MAC is not compatible) and dual monitors
Aviacode provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aviacode complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Aviacode expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on protected classes. Improper interference with the ability of Aviacode’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.