Mulesoft Developer at Perficient
- Job Location(s): US-National
- Job ID: 2020-9633
- Category: Technology Experts – Architect
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our National MuleSoft practice:
Perficient’s APIM and Container (APIMC) combines Perficient’s API Management, Integration and Container practices. Our centers of excellence around API/Integration combine deep technology and management consulting skills with the experience to deliver business value to our clients.
Perficient’s APIMC (APIM and Containers) – API Management practice delivers enterprise-level solutions and services in the API and API management space which has quickly become one of the cornerstones of the modern IT landscape. Our group has been at the forefront of Perficient’s integration services for the last 15 years delivering large-scale, mission-critical middleware implementations in healthcare, telecom, energy, and many other verticals. The extension of APIs and API management is a natural evolution for the skills of our talented team of consultants.
Our APIMC – API Management practice is a dynamic, fast-growing team that combines deep expertise with in-depth understanding of APIs and API Management, the value it provides, and the capabilities it enables in technology application areas like mobile, microservices, and IOT. Our committed and talented consultants ensures successful project delivery for customers. We speed adoption of these new technologies through reusable, time-tested frameworks and best practices. We are passionate about delivering exceptional, innovative technology solutions. Working with the team will be exciting, educational, and fun.
When hiring, we not only look for technical proficiency but also cultural fit in potential candidates.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Mulesoft Developer for our National MuleSoft practice for a remote position.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
- Responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Provide technical support in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience working as lead developer in Mulesoft product Suite
- Hands on experience with Mule4 and/or Mule 3.7+ with both on-premises servers and CloudHub.
- Experience with full project life cycle, requirement analysis, design, development, test and support.
- Expert knowledge in XML, SOAP, WSDL, RAML
- Hands on experience in large scale API and SOA design, development, and deployment.
- Experience with API management technology
- Familiar with JSE/JEE and Maven technology.
- Experience with common enterprise security protocols
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with leadership capability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification in Mulesoft
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning Premier Level IBM Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!