Move In Coordinator at Roofstock
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT – LEASING
What we do and why we do it
As the leading marketplace for single-family rental homes, our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective, and simple. We successfully merge our passion for helping investors build wealth through real estate with cutting edge technology that transforms the way they do it.
How it’s going (and growing)
With a talented team of 500+ Roofsters, our collaborative and can-do culture is what fuels our growth. We recently closed on our series E, raising nearly $400 million, and have offices in California, Texas, and New York as well as many remote opportunities. Our growth includes recent acquisitions of Great Jones (full-service property management) and Stessa (financial management software) to empower customers with a seamless way to acquire, manage, and track their investment properties on one platform.
Under our roof
We get a lot of attention for our innovation—like being on the Forbes Fintech 50 and Red Herring 100—but we’re most proud of being recognized as a Great Place to Work® (Check out our reviews!). We’re nice, get things done, and have fun. We champion professional growth and work-life balance. In fact, our values are B.A.D.A.S.S.
Be customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don’t be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what’s next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
As a Move-In Coordinator, you will be the direct contact to each of our future residents and responsible for delivering a positive move-in experience for the new resident. Move-in Coordinators are to update and maintain our systems with accurate and timely information. This includes lease agreements, key lease dates, move-in notes and conversations with a future resident. The move-in coordinator will perform daily workflow tasks and ensure all contact points are made on each account within the target timeframe. The key goal for each account is to be able to provide access to their new home while also providing an excellent move-in experience.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the day-to-day customer service needs of all prospects and residents. Provide clear communication, both verbal and written to all prospects and residents.
- Provide backup support to team members when needed or directed by their Manager.
- Oversee and ensure a seamless transition from resident application approval through move-in.
- Provide excellent customer service while making each call as efficient as possible.
- Understanding and being compliant with any market-specific requirements for each account
- Ensure collection of security deposits, pet fees, third-party policies, and or other move-in funds.
- Prepare lease agreements with detail specific verbiage
- Handle any other projects that may be designated by the manager.
What You Bring With You:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 years experience related to leasing coordination, property management, or real estate preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as situations and needs change throughout the workday
- Ability to multi-task and organize workflow to manage daily responsibilities
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work under deadlines and specific time frames
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers
- Minimum job requirements:
- High School diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits package!
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Supplemental bonus to support “work from home” office needs
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future
- We are an upbeat and collaborative work culture
- Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.