Motion Graphic Designer at ManyPixels
Title: Motion Graphic Designer
Location: Work from Anywhere
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Motion Graphics Designer will work alone or with other members of the design team in the creation of assets and bringing them to life by delivering high-quality and innovative motion graphics.
- Review client creative briefs, and pose questions to your Project Manager if clarification is required. Provide feedback and recommendations if a modification to the brief could improve the design.
- Encoding, converting and editing graphics into a motion graphic
- Execute motion graphics design requests efficiently, based on each client’s requirements, and within the scheduled project timeline.
- Follow internal processes and ask for clarification as needed. Remain in constant contact with team members to ensure that tasks are executed as required.
- Strong communication skills in English
- At least 3-5 of experience in mainstream media production as a Motion Graphics DesignerMaster in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and experience in other editing software (e.g. Cinema4D, Blender, and Character Animator) is preferable but not required
- Ability to understand and comprehend brand style guidelines, and basic color theory
- Has worked side by side with compositors and animators, and is able to communicate with the team on the pipeline/workflow of projects.
- Efficient, decisive, and has good time management and coordination skills
- Professional, and is a good communicator in the pipeline/workflow during shift operations.
- Work remotely
- 20 days of paid time off
- Work with cool people all around the globe
- Join a cool startup with a lot of potential
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and level of experience