Motion Designer at Symphony Talent
Title: Motion Designer
Location: United States
Location: Hybrid in either Atlanta or NYC, or Remote in US
Building for the future. Now.
From award-winning employer branding to our innovative cloud-based suite of technology solutions, Symphony Talent is all about connecting companies with the talent they need to achieve their business goals. We’re the only company that combines creative services with technology to consolidate and optimize the attraction and hiring process.
Headquartered in New York and London, with creative studios in both, as well as Atlanta. Supporting more than 900 customers across the globe, we’re looking for a talented Senior Designer or Art Director to join our Creative Studio, working with local and global clients, in multiple different industries.
Playing a critical part of the creative, digital and social teams, you’ll combine your knowledge and keen eye for the latest trends in digital and social with solid motion graphics experience to passionately bring to life campaigns and collateral for our business, and most importantly our amazing portfolio of clients.
Joining our global creative Studio, your talents will help us tell our clients’ stories across their digital and social channels in ways they didn’t even know were possible.
About the Symphony Talent Creative Studio; Working with some of the world’s best-known brands, or busy creating the next. The Studio is home to all our global experts across Creative and Design, Brand Strategy and EVP development, and Social & Content strategy and production. It’s also been recognised through multiple awards for excellence.
- Part of the creative team, you’ll work closely with the social and digital teams to:
- Create static and animated assets.
- Edit live-action videos from existing assets
- Produce animated videos from designed assets, as well as work to produce your own assets from scratch
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Good working knowledge of Cinema4D and Adobe Audition a big plus
- 3d Modeling and Render Engines would be awesome
- Bring value at every stage offering ideas and alternatives that take our work to the next level.
- In addition, we’ll look to you to discover (and deliver to the wider team) all the latest information, trends and exciting innovations in design and motion graphics.
- Adobe Creative Suite specifically After Effects, Premiere Pro experience, as well as proficient knowledge of Cinema4D and Audition
- Strong communicator who can explain ideas and talk to people at all levels whether internal teams or clients
- Ability to answer a brief and take ideas from concept to finish
- Ability to work with broader creative team to interpret scripts, storyboards and build into dynamic motion assets
- Keen eye for detail and creative spark to work with the wider Creative, Social and Content teams
- Calm under pressure, able to work on multiple projects.
What’s in it for you
Great benefits package, including a 401(k) plan
Learning & growth programs
Open, collaborative culture and office layouts
As well as great rewards & benefits, super talented colleagues and seriously lovely clients, you’ll have the chance to be part of a business with a truly global footprint, plus get the opportunity to build your portfolio and skills in a culture and environment that genuinely wants you to be your very best while developing more than you thought possible.
If this sounds good to you, and the role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply with your portfolio, making sure you include a short, snappy cover letter that lets us know why you’ll be great for the role.
Only candidates with proper permits to work in the United States can be considered. Symphony Talent is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of Symphony Talent to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, and compensation. Symphony Talent is committed to a drug-free workplace.