Mortgage Closer at AmeriSave
- UNITED STATES /
- CLOSING /
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is searching for a Mortgage Closer to join our winning team. The position is responsible for carrying out administrative duties to prepare closing packages, ensuring information is accurate to close loans and review all related documents to ensure they are correct and complete. Candidates must be detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
This is a work from home opportunity.
At AmeriSave, we’re one team with one shared dream – to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work – whether from home or in the office.
What you’ll find at AmeriSave is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
- Monitor closing and funding pipeline on a daily basis to ensure workflow is completed in a timely manner.
- Determine appropriate Warehouse Bank to fund based on Investor in CRM.
- Accurate input of figures into CRM / Encompass / Investor website to process closing package and disburse funds.
- Audit critical documents and timely correction of documents with Title Companies / Escrow Agents as needed for issuance of funding numbers.
- Completion of closing checklist for closing packages.
- Approval of HUD-1 to issue funding number(s) and funds.
- Update closing date in CRM to reflect correct date loan closed.
- Monitor Closer Funding Report to insure all loans funded on scheduled date and calculated prior to submission to Accounting.
- Completion of check request forms with appropriate documentation attached for Accounting for wire adjustments.
- Notification to Accounting on return wires.
- Handle questions and problems in relation to loan closings from Title Companies / Escrow Agents.
- Assist borrowers in absence of Processor and / or Loan Advisor when requested.
- Research and resolution of Error report and Post Closing report in relation to closed loans and accounting errors.
- Correction of loan documents as required by Investor and / or Post Closing when requested.
- Additional assignments as assigned by Management.
- Recent mortgage closing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!