Mobile Engineer (iOS / Android)
Fullstack is seeking an experienced, passionate, and motivated mobile developer who can jump in and take ownership of our challenging iOS and Android projects. Our native mobile products interact deeply with RESTful API backends, so knowledge of web application architectures and technologies is a plus.
- Drive the engineering and development of our mobile projects.
- Ownership in developing and improving all aspects of our stack (development, testing, CI, automation, and architecture).
- Deliver high quality, well-architected features and applications.
- Writing functional, well-tested code.
- Layout and user interface related development.
- Designing and engineering features that deliver value to the people who use them. This means collaborating -closely with the entire team (designers, product managers, etc.).
- Refactoring, paying down technical debt, etc.
We are a small, passionate team dedicated to making our clients incredibly successful by developing and improving ideas into highly functional and usable web applications. We have become renowned in our ability to bring creativity, expertise, and sound development practices to notable and ambitious startups. Our development work focuses on architecting and building new applications as well as scaling existing apps for our clients as they grow. Come join us in a laid back, remote-friendly, exciting environment where you will be able to do your best work!
Let’s Have A Chat If You…
- Have developed libraries or applications and want to show them to us (you have code on GitHub, Bitbucket, etc. and have something live in the Apple App Store / Google Play).
- Love working with Swift, Objective-C, and Java and have a successful track record of developing applications using these technologies.
- Have experience developing mobile applications using XCode, Swift and the iOS SDK.
- Are competent with storyboarding, using auto-layout, and building universal interfaces.
- Strive to automate everything you do – from sending out builds to running tests.
- Are equally comfortable working with HTTP-based web services, and have a working knowledge of web application and API architectures.
- Have an appreciation for the peace of mind that comes with well-tested, documented code.
- Have experience making decisions regarding application architecture.
- Are excited by the web and keep up with new technologies and that excitement is infectious.
- Communicate well with others in both written and verbal forms.
- Are self-directed and able to manage your time effectively.
Bonus Points For…
- Experience working with an agile / scrum-based development model.
- A BS or MS in Computer Science, Math or enough experience to show that you can do the job well.
- Development skills with popular web based languages, like PHP, Ruby on Rails or Scala.
- Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team.
- Working remotely is how we operate.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- This is a contract position, with up to 40 hours per week.
- Work visa transfer or sponsorship is not possible at this time.
- We are looking for people located within one of the U.S time zones.