Mobile Device Administrator
- REMOTE – US
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement where every worker matters. This movement has taken root and is evident in our 100+ customers and hundreds of thousands of their employees worldwide and has only just begun. Now we need your help to achieve our goal of connecting every worker. Ready to make a difference?
As part of our distributed team working from anywhere, the Mobile Device Administrator is a key contributor to our post-sale Client Engineering team performing a wide range of duties helping to fine-tune and grow our flagship communications platform.
- Work closely with our Technical Program Managers to complete mobile application builds and deployments with new and existing clients
- SSO Configuration
- DKIM/SPF Email Authentication
- Help define & document new procedures as we scale up our operations significantly
- Interact with stakeholders both internally and externally to complete tasks of varying technical complexity, as needed
- Background in Enterprise/Corporate IT services performing similar tasks
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Experience submitting mobile applications in the Apple and Google Stores
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Organized, with excellent time management skills in the face of rapidly shifting priorities
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects in parallel
- Comfortable in ambiguous start-up environments
- Experience dealing with high-profile clients in a professional manner when project information might be incomplete or undefined
- Experience with Jira or similar ticket tracking systems a plus
- SFTP experience a plus