Mid-Market Account Manager 3 at LiveVox
Mid-Market Account Manager 3
Sales & Account Management US, Remote
LiveVox is a pre-IPO, high growth, leading provider of enterprise cloud contact and customer engagement center solutions, managing 12+ billion interactions annually. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower effective channel of choice engagement strategies, enabling our clients to excel in a changing business environment. Over the last several years, we expanded our best in class ‘4-clouds’ telephony platform into a comprehensive, omni-channel solution, including Workforce Optimization (WFO) and CRM. LiveVox is now the best positioned solution for a $25 Billion market, where customers demand a fully integrated, cloud-based, omni-channel customer care platform.
Important Facts about LiveVox as an Employer
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. We’re always looking to bring smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
The MidMarket Account Manager (MMAE-Level 3) serves as the client development business contact for their assigned clients, within a larger team of client development personnel. The MMAE is responsible for the development and expansion of their customer relationships, with a focus on revenue growth. MidMarket AEs manage their assigned inventory of clients to assess, analyze and address customer business and service needs. The AE is expected to consistently provide strong customer service to their accounts, with focus and interaction methods determined by revenue positions within the MMAE operational work flow matrix. The MMAE will build relationships with their clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. As needed, MMAEs assist team members on their assigned accounts, to properly support the needs of the team. This position will manage existing client relationships that are expected to generate pre-established aggregate annual sales. The MMAE will manage 30-50 customers within the larger team, with performance incentives based on exceeding revenue goals.
- Responsible for client communications and project tracking on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, in accordance with triage and operational matrix processes. As needed, the MMAE follows escalation processes for any challenges with their clients’ requests.
- Ensures that processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are executed within agreed upon timeframes.
- Pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business streams from existing client base.
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the Director, MidMarket Accounts, and provides regular input on account activity, including status and Activity Reports on a weekly basis.
- 2-4 or more years of experience in position or specialization.
- 1 or more years of experience within a LiveVox Sales or Account Management role.
- Ability to apply advanced skills to the position or specialization.
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to accomplish the requirements of the position.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!