Mid-Level Java Developer at CACI International
Mid-Level Java Developer
- Req #: 243742
- Location: Remote (Any State), VA US
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Minimum Clearance: Secret
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for Mid-Level Software Developer to support the software development and maintenance of a highly visible system supporting the Department of Navy. In this position, you will work collaboratively with CACI team members and government customers to design, build, and deliver features while also supporting various modernization efforts. You will work under the guidance of a Technical Lead to define and implement deliverables of projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing.
- Work under the supervision of a Technical Lead to support Java agile software development in a fast-pace environment.
- Develop software using an Agile methodology with tools such as the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket).
- Deploy solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving system software defects.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field)
- 2 or more years of Java, or similar programming language such as .NET (academic experience counts)
- Experience developing web-based custom user interfaces
- Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot in fast pace environment
- Secret Clearance must be obtainable
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience supporting the Federal Government, in particular Department of Defense.
- Experience with Oracle database and PL/SQL programming.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Security+ Certification.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!