Mid Backend Developer at Swapcard
Mid Backend Developer – (Remote)
- TECH /
Swapcard digitalizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities. We’ve even managed to revolutionize our industry through true teamwork, sharing our ideas and listening to each other!
With 23 nationalities amongst a team of more than 90, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it’s only the beginning!
We’ve opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai, Seattle, London, and New Delhi. Where’s next for us? Singapore!
What you’ll be doing
- Maintain and develop code and automated tests to production within a short development cycle in the Continuous Integration and delivery environment.
- Collaborate with engineering, product and cross-functional teams to devise optimal engineering solutions.
Experience you should have
- Comfortable with NodeJS or other backend languages
- Knowledge in computer science fundamentals: algorithm, data structure, object oriented programing
- SQL/No SQL database knowledge
- Willingness to learn and tackle challenges
- Highly motivated, goal driven, can-do approach
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, team player, ability to multi-task.
- Experience with GraphQL query language
- Experience with cloud computing service like AWS and containerized technology as Docker
Reasons to join us:
- Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth
- International Team with 23 nationalities (more on the way!)
- Open-minded culture that appreciates differences
- Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset
- Full Remote Work & Family Leave to ensure you have time for what matters most
- Learning support & sponsorship
- Laptop or Desktop of your choice
- Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness
- Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements
- WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable
Prior to the pandemic, our team supported remote-work. This has helped us transition smoothly to a full-remote company this year. We’ll be keeping our HQ in Paris as home base while staying flexible to see what the future holds for our growing team. Currently, we’re spread out throughout the world. We’re looking for ambitious and curious teammates to take part in this adventure of growing from a start-up to a scale-up.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!