Member Support Champion at Dollar Flight Club
Member Support Champion
- Remote OK
- Member Services
What we’re looking for
Hi there! We’re looking for someone who loves helping people. If you enjoy interacting with people on a daily basis to help them learn how to travel cheaper and smarter, then you’re in the right place.
As a Member Support Champion you will become an expert on Dollar Flight Club products, collaborate with a creative team to help customers find success using our service, and work with the product team to collect feedback from members. This role is part time and will report to the Head of Customer Support:
- Help customers via email or chat to ensure they have the best experience possible (teammates tend to send 60+ emails every day), troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions.
- Become an expert on our product so you can delight customers every day.
- Bring product feedback to the rest of the team so we can continue to improve the product.
- Write documentation to help users help themselves (all the documentation on our help site is written and maintained by the support team: https://help.dollarflightclub.com/en/
- You love to travel.
- At least 1-2 years experience in customer support, preferably in the B2C space.
- Ability to work 20 hours per week.
- Superior written communication skills.
- Ability to work well across teams, take feedback, and implement new strategies.
- Experience working remotely.
- You’re empathetic to users and can easily put yourself in their shoes
- You obsess over the details
- You love solving problems.
- You love to write
- 100% remote environment
- Open vacation policy
- Yearly Team Retreat (Last year we went to Miami)
- Work with awesome customers around the world.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!