Contract Medical Writer – Midsize CRO – Remote
Job Reference: #36830
- Location: Remote
- Sector: Pharmaceuticals
Meet is partnering with a reputable midsized CRO, currently seeking a Regulatory Medical Writer to join their growing, highly experienced Medical Writing team. This role is a 12-month, fully remote contract position, with a guaranteed 40 hours of work per week. This position offers an opportunity to work with an extremely well-known full-service provider, who is in high demand from top players in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
- Write, edit, and interpret clinical and regulatory documents in a timely manner. Such documents may include: CSRs, Protocols, IBs, subject consent forms, publications to medical journals, and integrated safety and efficacy summaries
- Interact with clients to ensure the coordination and completion of projects
- Handle internal and external customer service
- Proactively consult and mentor fellow medical writers
- 3+ years pharma experience
- 3-5 years of regulatory medical/clinical writing
- Degree in related scientific discipline (Bachelors, Masters, or PhD)
- Experience leading or managing a project team
- Exceptional writing skills, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
Please contact Meghan McCann at +1646.569.9081 email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity. Email and phone screenings are done in 100% confidentiality!