Medical Monitor – Neuroscience and Analgesia at Premier Research
Medical Monitor – Neuroscience & Analgesia – Remote
- United States
- Remote, Alabama
- Remote, Ohio
- Remote, New Jersey
- Remote, North Carolina
- Remote, New Hampshire
- Remote, Michigan
- Remote, Maine
- Remote, Massachusetts
- Remote, Kansas
- Remote, Delaware
- Remote, Georgia
- Remote, Florida
- Remote, Connecticut
- Remote, Colorado
- Remote, Kentucky
- Remote, Arizona
Position at Premier Research
Bring your Passion to Premier!
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We have positioned ourselves right in the middle of the action, targeting unmet needs in Rare Disease and Pediatrics, Analgesia, Neuroscience, Oncology, Dermatology, and Medical Devices.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Medical Monitor/Director to join our Medical Management team! Working at Premier Research means being an individual – you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact in an aspiring, empowering and caring culture where people truly work as one team. You can grow and contribute your expertise with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey – there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
The Medical Monitor:
- Provides Medical and Safety monitoring on clinical studies
- Reviews medical data pertaining to studies assigned to you
- Offers both general and therapeutic training, including preparation of training materials as part of a study assigned
- Provides scientific & medical support and guidance to the operational teams in all relevant aspects of Premier Research projects
- Attends client meetings in conjunction with specific proposals as needed
- Maintains current knowledge and overall awareness in the primary field of interest, clinical development in general, and the assigned therapeutic area
- Participates in corporate initiatives and actions that ensure the continued success of the company
- Graduate in medicine with a focus in Neurology (Board certification or equivalent strongly preferred)
- Ideally, previous clinical practice experience along with at least 3 Years of previous CRO/pharma experience
- Knowledge of ICH / GCP regulations as well as FDA Guidance Documents / EU Directives / ISO14155 regulations, drug / device development, and clinical monitoring procedures
- Excellent team player, collaborative and able to build an effective team
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Is customer service focused in approach to work both internally and externally
- Maintains a positive, results orientated work environment
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!