Medical Editor at Horizontal Integration
- Contract Position
- Job Id # 45068
Our client is a full-service advertising agency that generates fresh ideas to give brands new life. Their expertise is in building strong brands and telling compelling brand stories for healthcare clients and a range of other science-based partners. They are located in NYC, but due to remote working, open to a Medical Editor that lives anywhere in the United States.
The Medical Editor is responsible for a range of editorial services across digital and print advertising materials. He/She will successfully complete editing, claim checking and submission tasks for a variety of clients and brands.
- Claim check materials to ensure comprehensive and accurate support claims
- Fact checks for medical accuracy including FDA regulations, disease-state information, data presentation, etc.
- Edit all marketing materials for organization, style, flow, accuracy and clarity
- Work with cross-functional teams to incorporate changes to written materials
- 3+ years’ editorial experience within the medical/pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient in AMA style
- Familiarity with FDA requirements around pharmaceutical advertising
- Having Oncology experience is a huge plus
This is an ongoing freelance position at 40 hours/week. They are a small, close-knit team, and looking for someone that has great communication and adaptability! If you are interested, please apply with your resume for immediate consideration!
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!