Medical Curriculum Developer at Seventh Dimension
Medical Training Curriculum Developer
- Remote OK
- Design and develop medical training scenarios in support of pre-hospital / point of injury care evaluation concepts, scope, and tools.
- Analyze findings and report trends to the customer.
- Provide recommended modifications to the customer to validate content and to ensure students are meeting expected outcomes.
- Consult with instructors and SMEs to determine instructional requirements, collect data, customize design proposals, and implement solutions.
- Design and develop new learner activities and exercises including technical training methods into approved training concepts.
- Work closely with SMEs and instructors to review and revise training materials including lesson plans, student guides, online content, job aids,
- Review overall program and implement revisions to ensure all training fits together in a clear and consistent manner.
- Perform quality control on all instructional materials, lesson plans, and technical solutions.
- Travel not to exceed 40%
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of experience in the following:
- A U.S. Army Special Operations Forces (SOF) Medical Sergeant (18D) or United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Advanced Tactical Paramedic (SOCM graduate)
- Demonstrated experience working with subject matter experts to analyze and determine learning requirements, design solutions, develop engaging content, and implement and evaluate a variety of training solutions.
- Experience with the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) model of instructional design, or the equivalent, as well as experience and familiarity with a broad range of adult learning theories and models for evaluation of adult learning.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge developing online training and learning tools and the knowledge to be able to successfully differentiate the needs of online training from instructor-led training.
- Ability to develop strategies for a variety of learning types and their delivery on a variety of platforms.
- Experience developing learning content in Blackboard.
- Program evaluation experience including qualitative and quantitative analysis and data tracking.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!