Job Code: 305
# of Openings: 1
MEDICAL CODING MEDICAL REVIEWER
AllMed Healthcare Management is an independent review organization that provides comprehensive physician review solutions to payer and provider organizations across the nation. Our clients include leading health plans, medical management organizations, TPAs, disability carriers, hospital groups and ambulatory surgery centers.
We are seeking experienced Medical Coders to review Medical Cases on a 1099 (Independent Contractor) basis, working remotely from home. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional Medical Coder who would like to apply their medical knowledge and years of medical experience in a flexible setting.
AllMed Healthcare Management helps healthcare payers to reduce claims costs, while ensuring consistent patient coverage. In this position, you will perform coding-focused utilization reviews for various types of procedures and medications from pre-authorizations to appeals.
This is a remote work opportunity from your office or home setting. Applicants must be located in the U.S. or if abroad, on U.S. Soil.
- Must have a current Medical Coding certification (CPC, COC, CIC, CCS, CCS-P, RHIA, RHIT)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in APC, MSDRG, and DME coding preferred
- Remote coding/auditing work experience preferred
- Strong writing skills
- Strong computer literacy skills, including word processing, web applications and email
- Type a minimum of 40 words per minute