The Online campus of Georgia Military College is now hiring adjunct professors in the following discipline: Mathematics
Applicant must hold a Masters degree with 18 graduate semester hours or 30 quarter hours in the teaching discipline. Teaching experience is highly preferred. Contracts are for 8 weeks; renewable upon availability of classes and satisfactory job performance.
The review process will commence immediately and continue until the necessary positions have been filled.
Include with your submission; letter of interest, current resume or CV, three letters of reference, a statement of teaching philosophy, and a copy of unofficial transcripts. Note that you should upload all documents when asked to enter your resume. You will not be prompted to upload these specific documents. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
*Criminal background check and drug screen must be cleared before any candidate may begin working.
Georgia Military College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Master’s degree
- 18 graduate level semester hours/30 graduate level quarter hours in mathematics. Note that mathematics pedagogy courses rarely meet this requirement.
- Teaching experience preferred
- Online teaching experience preferred
- Experience using MyMathLab or MathXL preferred
- Experience using Moodle preferred
Job Location: Online
Position Type: Part-Time
Tracking Code: 1414-094