Marketing Webmaster and Web Developer at Anitian
Marketing Webmaster and Web Developer
- 8625 SW Cascade Ave, Beaverton, OR 97008, USA
At Anitian we believe security can be a force for good. As such, we are on a mission to make security and compliance easy for all. We harness the power and scale of the cloud to empower developers with automated, accelerated, autonomous, and accommodating security technologies.
Anitian is a place where smart people get to be smart. When you join our team, you will enjoy a workplace of creative problem solvers who cherish intelligence, compassion, and boldness. You will also enjoy the immediate respect of industry peers, as Anitian is recognized as a thought leader in information security.
Remote work is an option for this position.
The Web Developer at Anitian will be a key member of the marketing team and lead all in-house development for Anitian’s global web presence. In this role, the Webmaster will build, maintain, update, and improve our global web properties and have an immediate impact on business initiatives. This position will manage the development, structure, function and maintenance of Anitian’s websites.
The ideal candidate must be familiar with current web technologies and standards, be detail-oriented, organized, and adept at working in a fast-paced startup environment. This person must have an understanding of search engine friendly concepts, Google best practices, experience building responsive websites across browser platforms & mobile, landing page optimization, and outbound marketing campaigns.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best-of-breed software development practices
- Creating website layout/interfaces by using industry standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data with Marketo, and other back-end services and databases
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on marketing needs to produce high-impact web graphics and copy
- Spearheading, maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites across different platforms and GEOs
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into operations and activities
- Owning and driving all content updates on all consumer-facing sites
- Being the expert and lead on all Worpress CMS and WP Engine hosting services
- Working with Tech Operations team to make sure all web properties meet the highest security standards in the industry
- Collaborating with creative services and design teams to match visual design intent
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to work on development projects outside of marketing web development initiatives
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch applications to export designs and produce high-impact HTML web content
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- BS in computer science, design or a related field
- Animation abilities for visual elements of websites
- This position can report to our Oregon HQ or work remotely anywhere in the USA.
- Relocation reimbursement is not available for this position.
- Competitive compensation package
- Four weeks of PTO per year with rollover allowance
- Eleven paid holidays
- Generous benefit package includes 100% paid health care premium and vision for the employee and dental benefits
- Employer paid Life insurance, Long term and Short Term Disability
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after a year, and profit sharing
- Educational / professional development reimbursement program
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check, reference check and drug test before being hired.
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this position
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!