Marketing Specialist PPC, SEO (Remote)
Our team is looking for a Marketing Specialist (SEM, SEO) who has a good ability to work independently and is eager to learn new things to help take Zima Media to the next level.
In this role, you will be largely responsible for developing and driving digital marketing campaigns and strategies for a portfolio of clients.
This is a full-time contract, 100% remote position.
What you will do:
- Manage project initiatives from conception to completion, including planning, campaign implementation, client communication and managing deadlines.
- Complete work independently and manage a portfolio of varying clients.
- Plan, manage and support digital marketing plans across the web (SEO, SEM, PPC, shopping, display and retargeting campaigns).
- Actively troubleshoot and contribute to the development of new policies and procedures.
- Dig into web, ad campaign, and customer data and execute a plan of actions based on these key insights.
- + more based on your abilities/interests.
What you bring:
- 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented (it goes without saying).
- Solid computer skills, including Google Suite, marketing software and advertising platforms.
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEO, and advertising qualifications preferred.
- Interest in technology, web, and digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and business intelligence tools.
- Experience in implementing Google Tag Manager, and tracking codes from online media vendors, such as Google AdWords, Facebook, and others, are a plus.
- Ability to work well in a fully remote, small business environment.
- Ability to actively learn and take on new skills.
- BSc/BA in business, marketing, communications or similar focus desired.
We are looking for an individual who is interested in joining Zima Media in its early days and be part of the construction and future success of the company.