Marketing Specialist at Floranext
Online Marketing Specialist – Floranext – Remote
Floranext (https://floranext.com) is the leading independent florist software provider. We offer florist e-commerce, point of sale, and wedding/event proposal software to flower shops.
We’re currently interviewing candidates for a remote Marketing Specialist position to manage online marketing initiatives and social media.
- Are you looking to launch your career working as part of a dynamic tech start-up?
- Would you love to make a real difference with local small businesses?
- Is working as part of a small team of great people important to you?
- Do you want to see your ideas have an impact on the global floral industry?
- If you’re willing to grow your career within our company, we’re looking for you!
Job – About The Role
- 40 hours a week; work remotely
- Requires reliable internet connection, computer, and headset
- Brainstorm, develop, manage creative marketing campaigns
- Create content for inbound and outbound marketing, advertising
- Collaborate with team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
- Analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to shape future marketing strategies
Job – Key Skills
- Proven experience as an online marketing specialist or similar role
- Experience running social media campaigns
- Exceptional spoken and written communication ability
- Highly organized – the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Commercial awareness/creative mind
- Familiarity with the florist industry and have spent some time working in a flower shop a HUGE plus
The marketing role is remote. You will communicate and collaborate via online tools like Slack and Skype.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!