Marketing Project Manager at Personal Capital
Marketing Project Manager
Personal Capital is a leading digital wealth management company, founded in 2009. We’re on a mission to transform financial lives through technology and people, providing both insight-driven advice with free financial tools and personalized wealth management from 200+ registered financial advisors across the country. Personal Capital has raised $315 million in capital from accomplished financial and strategic investors (IVP, Venrock, Crosslink, Corsair, Blackrock, BBVA, USAA, IGM/Power) to disrupt the traditional $30 trillion U.S. wealth management market. Our free personal finance app is utilized by over two million users, helping them track over $980B in assets, all in one place. Our award-winning apps paved the way for our advisory firm, which now manages over $14 billion in personalized investment portfolios for American families. Personal Capital is headquartered in Redwood Shores with offices in San Francisco, Denver, Dallas and Atlanta.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Personal Capital is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to help advance our company narrative and develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns. The role will focus on driving strategic messaging and content that ties to measurable company goals by being the point person across all marketing channels and be a bridge to the product team. You will need to have a high degree of professionalism, be detail-oriented and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone who is adaptable to change and can balance and appreciate the needs for proficiency, accuracy, attention to detail, and timeliness.
Note: This is a work from a home office/remote position available in all U.S. states except Arkansas and North Dakota
- Project manage creation of internal materials for various online and offline departments throughout the company
- Detail oriented with an eye for proofreading, grammar and punctuation
- Ensures all materials are reviewed and approved by Compliance and Legal
- Gives visibility to all stakeholders and keep teams informed
- Strong creative judgement in evaluating campaign ideas against marketing briefs
- Strengthen working relationship with Product, UX design and Product Marketing by sharing designs and ideas when applicable
- Participate in daily team meetings to assess project priority and bandwidth of the creative services team
- Support the process of documenting process and procedures where needed
- Help foster a culture of accountability and collaboration by having clear goals and deliverables
- Ability to influence and build strong working relationships at all levels
- Work with external partners and agencies as needed
Required Experience For The Position
- Exemplary cross-functional leadership; you love to motivate, inspire and influence others and are fantastic at doing so
- Experience conceiving and implementing creative marketing campaigns that capture people’s hearts and minds
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Experience working with creative teams, engineering teams, and agency partners
- 4-6 years of marketing experience working with large, diverse workforce and senior leadership and project managing deliverables
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Proofreading experience a plus
- Experience with Google suite, slack, and/or Monday.com a plus
- A passion for or experience in the Financial Services is a plus
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!