Marketing Project Manager at Bitfinex
Marketing Project Manager (Remote)
Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We’re on a mission to create, not only the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange but also new innovative products based on blockchain technology. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we’ll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future
- Point of contact for Project Managers and keep them informed of marketing developments
- Marketing strategy planning for pre/post-launch of a product/feature
- Manage Marketing tasks, keeping track of the development and deadlines
- Create Marketing content, as well as reviewing all the content created by the Marketing Team, making sure that reflects what we want to communicate
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and report on content and social performance
- Experience with Google analytics and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- English language native level
- Marketing experience: familiar with marketing procedures and being able to create a strategy
- Working in a European timezone
- Good knowledge of the crypto space and being able to understand its dynamics
- At least basic financial background
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!