Marketing Program Manager at Athletic Greens
Marketing Program Manager
- Location: United States
We are (and always have been) a 100% remote team. This individual can work from anywhere within the US.
At Athletic Greens, our purpose is to inspire fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health. Our core values are people first, life is an opportunity and no compromises. These values guide us in every decision we make. We look for these values within our own team, but also in anyone who works with us. We’ve spent 10 years researching with the help of doctors, naturopaths, and nutritionists to create the highest efficacy and nutritionally complete supplement on the planet. We never stop learning, growing, and researching. It’s our mission to continue adding value to our products and improving the lives of our customers.
Athletic Greens is seeking a Marketing Program Manager to organize and guide cross-functional marketing projects & processes, manage the marketing campaign calendar and own the execution of special projects. The Marketing Program Manager is a new and exciting role at the nexus of a rapidly-growing consumer marketing team. This role will work directly with the Chief Marketing Officer to steer the development of marketing strategy, processes and infrastructure at Athletic Greens, while empowering the broader marketing team to collaboratively execute industry-leading work.
In this role, your headline responsibility will be guiding the execution of overall marketing strategy by defining and owning the processes that drive marketing projects and team members forward. You will empower the organization to scale quickly by delivering the process and infrastructure for how we work together, often managing special projects to completion. You will be responsible for shifting the marketing team to an agile approach, ensuring improved focus, execution and speed to market. Working with company leadership, you will help set the strategy for how marketing wins within the health and wellness space and accomplishes its goals. As you grow and advance within the role, you will have opportunities to own key elements of marketing strategy. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and sits on a distributed team (pegged to a US timezone).
- Program manage a portfolio of projects, including Marketing, Data and MarTech roadmaps, providing oversight, identifying and managing project interdependencies, driving issue resolution and sequencing of key project milestones.
- Set up iterative processes to achieve business goals such as in-depth customer knowledge, rapid execution and flywheel acceleration.
- Make recommendations to help teams implement and manage change as we become more iterative, data-driven and nimble in day-to-day marketing execution.
- Own, manage and maintain our core “ways of working”, including guiding the team OKR process and quarterly planning, instituting agile marketing methods among the Marketing team and overseeing our integrated marketing capabilities.
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to map out and deliver needed capabilities among the marketing team, including marketing tools, team structure and technical systems.
- Work with Marketing team members and other stakeholders throughout the company to drive execution of projects, identifying risks and opportunities for efficiency at every step of the way.
- Communicate project status, resolve issues, and ensure that high-quality campaigns deliver on time.
- As a cross-functional program manager, manage the overall schedule, status reporting, risk management and communication plan for the flawless execution of strategic initiatives.
- Maintain a level of constant and effective communication across the organization with project teams, stakeholders and executive management.
- Identify and track critical path milestones and help clear roadblocks.
- Develop and maintain project governance to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success.
- Create regular reporting to provide visibility into productivity, throughput and other business outcomes.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3-7 years of project management experience with a heavy focus in marketing, strategy and/or product-related disciplines. Agile and/or PMP certification is a significant plus.
- Someone who sets the standard for high achievement, bringing great energy and stamina daily and using that to tackle the challenges ahead.
- Experience in shaping and managing team workflows in project management tools like Asana, Jira, Airtable, etc.
- A highly strategic individual who understands the importance of executing a winning playbook, reacting to new opportunities and maintaining focus within an organization.
- Attention to detail and adept at building out fully-realized frameworks in which a broader team can execute.
- Someone who is highly disciplined and can successfully juggle multiple initiatives / prioritize work effectively while meeting deadlines.
- Someone who can demonstrate Change Agent & Builder mentalities: You can activate thoughts and ideas into actions and concrete results. You know the best approach to manage change within an organization.
- A Great Communicator & Listener. You have a strong track record of guiding projects based on team member’s feedback and buy-in.
- Experience in working closely with cross-functional teams at consumer-facing companies, spanning Customer, Brand, Performance and Partnership functions.
- Self-direction, high motivation and comfort working in a fast-paced, complex and remote environment.
- A grade ‘A’ team player with the ability to take/give feedback and bring the best out of your team members, while also rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer’s health and wellness.
- Our high-growth, dynamic environment provides endless opportunities for your direct impact to be felt across the organization…and quickly.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- An unlimited vacation policy.
- A brand new laptop of your choice and a budget for home office set-up or a coworking workspace.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!