Marketing Operations Manager at D2iQ
Marketing Operations Manager
- Location: Remote, US
D2iQ is hiring a proactive and energetic leader to join our marketing team as our Marketing Operations Manager. This role is highly visible and strategic for the company and is responsible for managing all marketing systems and technology, while working cross-functionally with other teams to drive and track D2iQ’s key marketing KPIs.
- Manage the full marketing technology stack across implementation, integration, administration, and metrics. Key technologies managed include: Marketo, Salesforce, DataFox, Outreach, Demandbase (Engagio), and TechTarget.
- Own quality control and testing across all activities.
- Onboard, enable, and increase adoption/usage of tech stack within the GTM team.
- Own creation, implementation, and maintenance of our nurture program.
- Consistently review and refine our Ideal Customer Profile, at the account and individual level.
Lead/account scoring and routing:
- Ensure our lead scoring and account scoring models are airtight, up to date, and align with GTM team goals and expectations.
- Deliver accurate lead routing via LeanData.
- Manage data clean-up and augmentation efforts to ensure campaign ROI effectiveness and accurate business metrics.
- Support monthly and quarterly reporting cycles across all areas of marketing attribution throughout the full sales funnel.
- Take action on data-driven decisions and provide recommendations based on marketing and company KPIs.
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in marketing operations.
- Marketo power user: expert with Marketo programming and smart campaigns.
- SFDC power user: expert in creating Salesforce campaigns, views, reports, and dashboards.
- Experience launching/managing ABM programs.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility.
- Obsessed with the details.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands.
- Strong team player with a great attitude, to compliment a great team.
Bonus Points For
- Marketo certification.
- SFDC administrator certification.
- Experience with Redash.
- Experience with HTML/CSS editing.
- SQL literacy.
- Ever being referred to as a wizard at your job.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ simplifies and automates the complex tasks needed for enterprise Kubernetes in production at scale, reducing operational burden and TCO. With an open source and flexible approach to automation, the D2iQ Kubernetes Platform will deliver the results required regardless if you are deploying in the cloud, on-premise, in a highly secure air-gapped environment, or on the edge. As a cloud native pioneer, we have more than a decade of experience tackling the most complex, mission-critical deployments in the industry. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. For more information visit www.d2iq.com.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!