Marketing Operations Manager at SevenFifty
Title: Marketing Operations Manager
- Location: US National
SevenFifty’s Marketing Operations Manager will lead the scaling of the CRM software of a fast-growing data and technology company as part of a dynamic marketing team.
You will serve as the stakeholder for CRM with a focus on data governance and will lead the optimization of sales funnel infrastructure across multiple business units. You will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and Growth Operations Analyst to empower the sales teams to exceed revenue goals through clean data and highly analytical, data-driven, creative solutions that promote growth. You will also work closely with business unit stakeholders to define, implement, measure, and support the entire sales funnel.
Our newest colleague will join a dedicated team of passionate wine and spirits professionals who value a thoughtful and customer-centric approach to technology for the beverage alcohol industry. If you love data and sales enablement as well as automating processes, this role is for you. This person can be located anywhere in the U.S. and will report to the Senior Marketing Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize and scale Hubspot CRM and marketing automation infrastructure that will keep up with the demands of a growing company, such as added product lines, expanding sales teams, and new lead sources.
- Own our Hubspot CRM database and marketing automation tools including the creation and maintenance of workflows, properties , reports, and data flow management.
- Monitor and maintain data hygiene within HubSpot CRM with intention to scale and integrate with our BI & Analytics toolkit, Appcues, and more.
- Create and manage all of the HubSpot properties including Contacts, Companies and Deals.
- Identify and drive efforts to optimize processes across multiple business units including lead scoring, customer health scoring, automated drip campaigns at various lifecycle stages, sales pipeline optimization, and more.
- Develop a solid understanding of marketing and sales department-specific business processes and customer success.
- Work collaboratively across marketing, sales, and customer success teams to advise and execute various campaigns, audience targeting, and automated workflows, including measuring success of those campaigns.
- Train and support sales and marketing teams on all HubSpot products, assets, and processes that lead to customer success, including documentation resources.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing and sales team performance, including database API, Tray.io, and AppCues.
What you’ll have:
- Experience using the complete suite of Hubspot marketing and sales CRM software.
- 3+ years as a Salesforce/Hubspot administrator or similar role in marketing or sales operations
- Experience building complex pipelines and workflows in Hubspot environment
- Experience tackling large-scale data hygiene projects
- Data-driven mindset
- Strong logic and intellect
- Project management skills: Ability to tackle complex, multi-quarter projects and break them into bite-size pieces
- Ability to operate cross functionally
Useful (but not necessary):
- Experience managing HubSpot integrations
- Experience working in a start-up environment, preferably within SaaS (Software-as-a-service)
- Hubspot Certifications
- Familiarity with relational databases and related concepts
- Familiarity with the beverage alcohol or hospitality industry is a plus
What you do not need:
- Computer, phone, or equipment — we’ll provide you with a laptop and access to all necessary software services
- To commute or travel to our offices
- Beverage Industry experience
- To drink alcohol! Many of us don’t.
More About The Position:
- 100% Remote
- Available 10am-6pm (EST)
- …80-ish people and growing fast.
- …doing our best to make a difference. Read more here.
- …former hospitality professionals and start-up veterans.
- …distributed; we work remotely and gather together a few times each year.
- …social! We meet for team weeks, wine tastings, and lunch n’ learn sessions.
- …eaters and drinkers who love to discuss food and beverage.
- …changing an industry. Read more here.
Find out what it’s like to work at Sevenfifty here.
Perks & benefits:
- 100% paid individual medical, dental, and vision via Justworks and Aetna.
- Meaningful equity in an industry-changing organization.
- Unlimited vacation to rest and recover.
- Learning opportunities (like a professional certification from WSET)
- Flexibility to work where you want, so long as you’re meeting your goals.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!