Marketing Operations Coordinator at Hatch.co
Marketing Operations Coordinator
- MENLO PARK, CA/ or REMOTE
- MARKETING – MARKETING
- FULL TIME
Babies, kids, adults… everyone feels better after a good night of sleep. And at Hatch, we know sleep — we’ve helped over a million families sleep better, and we’re just getting started. Originally inspired by new parents and their babies, Hatch has evolved our suite of smart sleep products to help humans of all ages and stages develop — and maintain — natural, healthy sleep habits. Designed by experts and loved by parents, our original Rest Family includes Rest and Rest+, all-in-one sleep products designed for babies and kids that can be controlled remotely. Joining this beloved product suite is Hatch Restore, a fully-customizable product geared toward helping adults sleep well. As an all-in-one sleep solution, Restore helps people personalize their perfect night of sleep. Launched in 2014 by parent entrepreneurs Ann Crady Weiss and Dave Weiss, and featured on “Shark Tank” in 2016. Hatch is headquartered in Menlo Park.
You are: We’re looking for a passionate and energetic full-time marketing operations coordinator to play a key role in driving our marketing team’s mission to engage, convert and retain new customers. You will play an important role in expanding and executing program and campaign initiatives across lifecycle marketing, referral, inbound marketing requests & more. If you are a data centric and detail-oriented person who can quickly master new tools and manage multiple deliverables at once, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and execute campaigns across lifecycle (email, in app, reviews), product marketing and referral in a fast paced, rapid-growth environment.
- Help field incoming marketing requests and arm teams with marketing materials they need to foster and grow relationships with key partners or retailers.
- Help collect, track and report out on customer feedback on a consistent basis.
- Be the systems and project management guru that can support the team across shared tools such as Asana.
- Complete ad hoc projects as required.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a marketing and/or operations concentration.
- Goal-oriented team player: we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals
- Good organization and project management skills, and a strong eye for detail.
- Ambitious and eager to learn with a focus on and interest in marketing operations.
- Outstanding collaborator and enjoy having a lot of things going on at the same time.
- Eager to drive continuous improvement, flexible to challenge issues/opportunities.
- Can-do attitude, enthusiasm, energy and inner motivation to take actions to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Proficiency in Google Suite tools.
- Ability to work within business hours in CA and PST.
- Marketer with 1-2 years’ experience in marketing and/or marketing operations.
- Good understanding of consumer marketing, hardware or subscription a plus
- Knowledge of CRM strategies and tools.
- Experience working with CRM and project management tools like Mailchimp and Asana
This role has flexibility, but the ability to be onsite at our corporate headquarters in Menlo Park, California is preferred.
Hatch offers competitive compensation (including salary & generous equity), significant professional & leadership growth upside, flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and a growing team full of motivated, collaborative, fun colleagues
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!