Marketing Operations Consultant at Etumos
Marketing Operations Consultant
We’re looking for our next Marketing Operations Consultants who will design and execute client engagements with the goal of improving marketing automation ROI. Operations Consultants work with our clients to evaluate their marketing needs and then utilize their vast experience and our extensively tested Etumos framework to build scalable, robust and highly efficient marketing automation architecture. Operations Consultants pride themselves on delivering best-in-class architecture, marketing programs, and training that is tailored to fit clients’ specific needs; we’re not interested in delivering cookie-cutter solutions. In addition to deep expertise in marketing automation platforms, Operation Consultants have experience and proficiency in evaluating, integrating, managing and consulting on the implementation and/or improvements of other marketing software solutions.
With a focus on Marketing Automation practices and the underlying systems that support those processes, Operations Consultants identify the best options, work to gain consensus on their approach and work closely with external and internal business units and other subject matter experts to implement solutions for solving complex business challenges. Confident, persuasive, and persistent, Operations Consultants negotiate and communicate with business clients, vendors, and internal employees to ensure our high expectations are managed and critical objectives are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a confident stance with clients to develop specialized integrated marketing automation strategies targeted to drive ROI in accordance with negotiated plans.
- Strategize and roadmap with client stakeholders to identify future needs and projects to enhance marketing maturity.
- Build, test, and launch marketing technology architecture and programs that are based on industry best practices and internally created frameworks.
- Participate in internal product development, consultant relations, industry research, and evaluation as well as client service.
- Mentor and collaborate with internal team members.
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions and present these findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice.
- Customize the internal Etumos’ framework architecture to best meet our client’s specific needs.
- Integrate third-party solutions with our clients’ marketing automation platform.
- Develop, prepare and deliver a complete, concise and easy to follow walkthrough of the programs implemented and executed for each client supported.
- Stay up to date on current policies, practices, and have the ability to anticipate future trends affecting Marketing Automation from a system and process perspective.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels.
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports, etc.)
- Negotiate skillfully in difficult situations to include settling differences.
- Facilitate meetings, deliver informative, well-organized documentation and presentations, and effectively communicate in difficult and sensitive situations.
- Develop specialized steps to execute marketing automation strategies including establishing performance metrics, estimating costs, time schedules, and resource allocation.
- A four-year degree from an accredited university or college OR relevant experience
- Marketo Certification; Eloqua and/or Pardot certification a plus
- Marketo Certified Solutions Architect certification a plus
- 2+ years in a marketing operations management role
- CRM implementation experience a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use advanced features of Marketing Automation platforms
- A flexible, positive attitude with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- The ability to prioritize, organize, and balance short and long-term goals with a focus on the big picture
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Proven project and organizational leadership skills with attention to details
- Ability to independently evaluate marketing automation plans and processes, and recommend process improvements
- Creative problem solver who enjoys thinking outside the box to solve complex problems
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Excellent work ethic and desire to do what it takes’ to learn, grow and provide value to our clients
- Far above average verbal and written communication skills
- Service and solution orientation
- Proven and highly effective time management strategies
- Experience in testing marketing automation architecture and programs
- Strong opinions on the best way to architect and build marketing programs and the ability to respectfully voice those opinions
- Desire to not only follow but define and influence industry best-practices
We are a team of highly skilled and passionate Marketing Operations professionals. We are here because we are part of a highly collaborative team that is delivering the best service in the industry. We are wicked smart and have zero ego we are here to teach, learn from and support each other and our clients. We each work remotely all across the US and maintain high levels of communication with our teammates, our clients and the company as a whole. We work closely with our clients, taking ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own. We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. We take initiative we don’t wait to be told what to do we tackle problems head-on and after thoughtful reflection, offer truth and logic-based solutions and then act on them. We know there is always more to learn, and we actively seek to expand our knowledge base and new ways of doing things. We are generous with what we learn and our skills. We are Etumos.
Etumos is fully committed to being an equal opportunity employer who does not and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment at Etumos is based on merit, qualifications and the needs of our growing business. Nothing more, nothing less.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!