Marketing Operations Business Analyst at Tanium
Marketing Operations Business Analyst
- Remote, US
Tanium is looking for a world-class strategic thinker to drive growth and performance in the
Marketing Operations organization as a Marketing Operations Analyst supporting the Marketing organization. This is a highly visible role supporting the acceleration of growth for internal systems. The right candidate must have the ability to influence at all levels across Marketing, Sales, Field Operations, Finance and other Operations teams.
The Business Analyst will own the analysis of Tanium’s marketing efforts and their impact on generating demand, pipeline, and revenue. You’ll leverage data across our marketing systems and datasets to reveal trends and provide insights to optimize marketing efforts. Reliable insights are only possible with complete and accurate data, so the role will heavily focus on developing processes to improve and maintain our data quality and hygiene.
This person must be a highly analytical, curious, deep diver with a passion for telling stories through numbers. She/he will be responsible for delivering business data to the organization through elaborate models, dashboards, and reporting packages. The ideal candidate will have broad experience with reporting tools and be obsessively detail-oriented with a record of championing data-driven strategy in a rapidly-changing environment.
What you’ll do:
- Work as a collaborative teammate on the Marketing Operations team to support and further develop marketing’s data strategy and operational processes.
- Evaluate and improve data quality, completeness and cleanliness in Salesforce and other systems.
- Monitor the sales and marketing organizations compliance with required standards for maintaining SFDC hygiene.
- Build standardized reports and dashboards to analyze the effectiveness of our systematic hygiene efforts
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of reports and other business insights essential to the marketing organization. Recommend revisions to existing reports or assist in the development of new reporting tools. Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and data interpretation is critical.
- Improve decision making by providing data-driven insights and refining reports and dashboards for users and various audiences across the marketing department.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Business Management, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or Statistics)
- 4-6 years of experience in a highly analytical role
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and/or Python and eagerness to continue developing these skill
- Strong data management, reporting, and communication skills
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing, and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of volunteer time off.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!