Marketing Manager, Prospect Audience Marketing at Avalara
Marketing Manager, Prospect Audience Marketing
Marketing Remote, United States or Durham, North Carolina
- The Prospect Audience Marketing team is looking for a results-driven marketing manager to support the Strategic Initiatives Group.
- This person will join a team that manages strategy for the Communications, Excise, and Beverage Alcohol business units.
- This is a challenging role for an experienced B2B marketer, covering many growing industries including streaming media, VoIP, unified communications, IoT, wineries, craft breweries, and more.
- With three business units, there is a diversity of programs, strategy, and knowledge required. This is an ideal position for marketers who enjoy variety and a fast pace.
- In this role you will be responsible for a range of duties including building comprehensive, end-to-end marketing campaign strategies, managing evergreen and individual marketing programs, and facilitating ongoing essential needs to ensure metrics are met for each business unit.
- You will meet with extended marketing and business unit teams to develop and execute these broad marketing functions, spanning a full suite of B2B marketing tools.
- Key to successful performance is the ability to analyze and understand buyer insights, then translate those into actionable messaging to drive product demand, create opportunities, build pipeline, and generate bookings.
- Well-rounded B2B marketer
- 5 years progressive marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications; Master’s degree preferred
- Proven B2B marketer: Ability to build complex, results-driven B2B marketing campaigns
- Simplicity: Able to clearly convey a complex business or industry situation verbally, visually, and in writing
- Ownership: Drive to dig deep to find answers, get the project done, always learn more
- Adaptability: Flexibility to change course, do whatever it takes to meet team goals
- Accuracy: Know the importance of getting it right the first time, and the risk if you don’t
- Prioritization: Can skillfully juggle multiple projects, tasks, and requests with varying deadlines
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!