Marketing Manager, Offline Media at Thrive Market
Marketing Manager, Offline Media
- LOS ANGELES OR REMOTE
- MARKETING – ACQUISITION
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 900,000 members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process.
The Marketing Manager – Offline Media will have the opportunity to lead one of our fastest scaling marketing channels – streaming TV (OTT) and Linear TV. This is an exciting role for someone looking to make a major impact at a company by taking an emerging channel and scaling it rapidly. This role reports directly to the Sr. Director of Growth.
- Lead and execute offline acquisition channels – specifically Streaming TV (OTT) and Linear TV, and potentially additional channels
- Manage multiple media buying agencies – maximizing the relationship to ensure we are running best in class campaigns
- Develop and execute an ongoing testing roadmap (Creative, network, audience, etc) to improve channel performance and align with the overall marketing strategy
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance to deliver on campaign goals
- Partner with internal brand and creative teams, as well as external creative agency, to develop, guide and execute creative ad strategy
- Partner with data and tech teams to evolve our attribution strategy to effectively measure campaign performance
- Conduct recurring reporting, plus ad hoc analysis, to determine optimizations and support forecasting needs
- Share best practices, competitive insights, test results, and channel performance with relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5+ years of progressive marketing experience, specifically managing direct response Streaming and Linear TV campaigns
- Knowledge of Streaming and Linear TV media buying, measurement and optimization
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage, optimize, and scale million dollar performance marketing budgets
- Highly analytical; comfortable working with large data sets, optimizing for KPIs, and turning analysis into action
- Excellent communication (written, verbal & presentation) skills
- Experience managing media buying and creative agencies
- Experience in subscription, e-commerce and/or health, grocery or wellness
- Experience managing a large scale streaming and/or linear TV program
- Plus: Experience managing other digital and/or offline channels (display, direct mail, out of home)
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- We’re a community of more than 900,000 members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive work place that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
- THE PERKS
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Dog Friendly Office
- On-site Yoga
- 401k plan
- Stocked kitchen
- Lunch provided 5 days per week
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- THE PERKS
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!