Marketing Manager at Actionable.co
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada; 100% Remote
Actionable.co is growing our team!
We are hiring a Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing initiatives to grow our business. This role requires you to step out of your comfort zone. As a key member of a small team, you’ll be required to (and have the opportunity to!) truly own all aspects of marketing. In this role, leadership and the willingness to learn and be adaptable are absolutely essential.
We’re a company that helps boutique training & consulting firms prove and amplify their client impact. We’re a team united by our shared values [actionable.co/careers].
Established in 2008, Actionable, a high growth B2B SaaS company, helps boutique consulting firms across the US, Canada, Australia and Europe scale their impact, revenue and client reputation.
Aligned in a single mission, the Actionable Consultant Partner network helps employees transform new information into lasting behavior change; change that benefits the individual, the organization and the world at large.
As the leader of our marketing efforts, you will be responsible for getting Actionable on the radar of our ideal consulting partners; driving awareness, increasing curiosity and – ultimately – increasing the number of discovery call requests for our sales team.
What Makes Actionable a Great Place to Work
- We’re outcomes driven; we’re far more interested in what you’re producing than how you’re spending your time
- Our awesome clients – we’re more than a vendor for them, we’re their support system and tribe. They join us for the growth opportunity, and stick with us for the engaging community, like minded growth perspective, a shared drive with a greater purpose
- Groundbreaking innovation. Our software is proving the impact of their training work; value their clients can’t get anywhere else.
This role at Actionable.co will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by creativity and getting noticed, then this role is made for you.
You’re good at
- Leading and collaborating with others to drive growth
- Communicating with fellow team members Identifying opportunities for creative tactics
- Sticking to strategy and ensuring return on investment
- Focusing on LTV and CAC ratios and more
- Extra awesome
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a tech company
What you’ll do
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing brand-focused and product-focused marketing campaigns for a specific target market.
- Ensuring clear KPIs are established and adhered to for marketing programs and effectively tracking and reporting on the initiatives.
- Participating in the completion of annual budget proposals and ongoing budget management and maintenance.Working closely with the sales, product, and customer success teams.
- Developing annual marketing plans that include digital marketing, content marketing, web design and development, social media marketing, and more.
- Taking initiative to be creative and ambitious for all marketing campaigns.
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing roles. You’ve done this before and pumped to get started.
- Incredible writing skills. You have a knack for crafting interesting copy.
- A strategic mindset that allows you to understand industry trends and customer needs.
- Relentless creativity and ambition.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and superior time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and self-manage your workload.
- Excellent communication skills with high energy and a great attitude.
Why join us
Working at Actionable.co can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us, as outlined on our careers page [actionable.co/careers]
We look forward to hearing from you!