Marketing Manager at Exponent Partners
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Exponent Partners is expanding our Marketing Department with the addition of a Marketing Manager. This role will report directly to the Marketing Director. This position at Exponent Partners will provide you with the opportunity to support core business functions that are critical to the success of our company.
Exponent Partners is a premium Salesforce.org System Integrator partner as well as an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) with the Exponent Case Management (ECM) offering. The Marketing Manager’s time will be shared between the two sides of the business, with a 70% focus on the product offering and a 30% focus on the services offering. The ideal candidate would be comfortable with both the strategy and tactics of product marketing.
The Marketing Manager will execute the results of an ongoing brand strategy project, developing engaging and relevant content for multi-channel campaigns. Working with the ECM product team, this role will coordinate digital campaigns with the Marketing Automation Manager and manage the company’s presence at various industry events in conjunction with the sales team.
As a virtual company, this full-time position is based remotely out of your home office, with approximately 10% travel (post-pandemic) required for events throughout the calendar year.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of marketing experience required; B2B software and technology professional services marketing experience preferred.
- Proven experience as a full-stack marketer, capable of wearing multiple hats with knowledge spanning all aspects of digital marketing programs, from creating strategic marketing plans to executing in-person and web-based campaigns, pivoting as needed, while ensuring the best possible ROI.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills; ability to move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant details.
- Excellent verbal and copywriting skills; deep understanding of different communication styles and use of communication channels to effectively connect across diverse audiences.
- Ability to foster internal collaboration across departments and positions, and externally with clients and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success generating demand as well as influenced closed won sales revenue.
- Salesforce CRM, Pardot, Google Ads and WordPress experience ideal.
- Excellent attention to detail and judgment with a commitment to delivering a high-quality work product in a proactive manner.
- Willingness to travel (post-COVID) for staff retreats and key marketing events.
What You Will Be Doing:
Demand Generation, Content and Sales Pipeline:
- Prioritize 2021 multi-channel marketing plan to manage the programs from plan to execution.
- Refine and develop marketing campaigns specific to target markets and verticals.
- Develop storytelling and thought leadership elevation strategy, seeking industry and public impact through strategic placements and partnerships with online media and influential networks.
- Produce compelling inbound content across multiple channels such as blogs, case studies, white papers, presentation slides and scripts.
- Work with the creative team to develop a wide variety of content assets such as reports, blogs, videos, podcasts, infographics and social content to support the content marketing plan. Manage all aspects of vendor relationships to produce and deploy these assets.
- Produce marketing materials to enable the sales process such as presentations, proposal templates and sell sheets.
- Create and update current marketing collateral and messaging; curating the library of marketing resources to ensure team members are using the latest content.
- Develop and manage a cohesive and comprehensive editorial calendar.
- Ensure internal teams such as Sales and Client Success are enabled to leverage content assets to engage prospects and clients.
- Build and maintain Salesforce campaign reports and dashboards, tracking marketing KPIs and ROI.
- Measure, optimize and report against the plans.
- Own the Exponent Case Management events calendar of both industry & sector events. Determine the role that Exponent will play either as attendee, sponsor, speaker or a combination.
- Manage full life cycle of virtual events including: recruit client speakers and internal team members, create slides and talking tracks, managing event logistics throughout.
- Manage organizational memberships in relation to sector events and sponsorships.
Cross Team Collaboration
- Work with Marketing Director, Marketing Automation Manager and ECM product team to develop a content-driven marketing program for Exponent Case Management.
- Work in close collaboration with the Director of Business Development, ECM, who will have input and support the execution of the ECM marketing plan across various channels such as Salesforce.org and the ECM Partner Network.
- Contribute to cross-functional team efforts to launch new service offerings, from initial go-to-market plans and messaging to campaign launch and ROI reporting.
- Partner with ECM business development and product teams on app-specific marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to develop territory-specific marketing campaigns that will support team members’ sales targets (e.g. post-COVID restrictions, organizing high touch in-person regional events hosted by Exponent Partners).
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive pay and total compensation package, including commission, a 401(K) employer match, and participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Excellent benefits, including employer paid health coverage, and a generous vacation policy that grows over time.
- A fun and collaborative environment full of high-caliber professionals.
- Flexible, remote work environment with zero commute time.
- Opportunities for innovation and tackling complex challenges.
Who We Are:
Exponent Partners is a passionate, mission driven, organization that exclusively serves nonprofits. We strive to be a changemaker that drives positive, progressive change using the tools at our disposal; and to build an organization that is good for our employees and that reflects the kind of values that we want to see in our community and society. We aspire to an organizational culture that is equal, diverse, curious, growth-minded, innovative, results-focused, and progressive – just like the society that we wish to be part of!
Exponent Partners is committed to building a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills because we believe diversity drives innovation and impact.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!